Role of cooperatives in developing countries
- Works for the economic progress of the nation
- Uplifts the poor people.
- Develop the weaker section of the country
- Bring balance between economic and social development of the country
- Mobilization of resources in rural areas
- Employment of the people in agricultural sector
- Provide better qualities of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides to the farmers
- Help to get agricultural loan.
- Helps to establish business in low capital
- Enhance the economic activities like banking, shares, investment and so on
- Encouragement in saving
- Farmers, employee, and small retailers who are often neglected for loan are provided credit facilities.
- Provides loan to poor farmers at low interest rate.
- Elimination of poverty
- Increase the living standard of people
Have a question? Ask us in our discussion forum.