Chapter 10 » Principles of Communication | Business Studies – XII
Principles of communication
1. Principle of clarity: – in the process of communication, simple and clear language must be used. When the word is not familiar the meaning is not clear.
2. Principle of attention: – for good communication of both parties’ receiver and sender must participate. Without proper attention communication can never be complete. So receiver should give full attention in the process of receiving
3. Principle of integrity and sincerity: – messages and information must be integrated to develop sincerity of the employees.
4. Principle of time: – the data and information must ne communicated at right time to make it reliable and suitable at the present condition.
5. Principle of consistency: – there must be consistent plans, policies and programs so that there is no difficulty in communicating the information.
6. Principle of informality: – formal relations must ne developed between managers and employees but not in all situations. There should also be informal communication
7. Principle of use of informal organization: – informal groups of organization can be made in company and they can provide important information.
8. Principle of completeness: – incomplete communication system doesn’t provide the meaning of information ideas and other facts and incomplete organization and its department. Therefore, the message which is to be communicated must be adequate and complete
9. Principle of feedback: – planning and policies are communicated from top to bottom and suggestions and complaints from bottom to top. This type of communication is called two way communications and there is feedback in two-way communication. By feedback, the sender know reaction of the receiver and have a chance of correct the action
10. Principle of objectives: – there are two persons involved in communication i.e. sender and receiver. Both sender and receiver must know about the objectives or purpose of communication. The objective may be to obtain information, to give information and initiate then action and so on.
11. Principle of correctness: – actual information must be provided to the receiver.
Did we miss your College / School data in this list or is it in wrong category ? Do you want us to add more info. related to your college / school ? Then please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
General Purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Purpose: email@example.com
Advtertisement : firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance : email@example.com
Adress: Kathmandu, Nepal